Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick Nursery Update

I'm sorry I don't have much for you. I feel like we've been so busy and there just isn't enough time to get everything done that needs to get done! We're making slow and steady progress on the nursery. The crib has no bedding on it because we have yet to get a waterproof mattress pad and I have yet to wash all the sheets and blankets. However, I am so glad my sweet in-laws were able to bring it up for us last weekend so we could put it together. Okay, I had nothing to do with putting it together, but it's still a nice thing to have done.



My to-do list includes: getting curtains, painting the inside of the closet, getting a dresser and lamp, washing all the baby clothes, sheets, and blankets, and of course organizing ALL THE THINGS... Just a few more weeks to get everything done.

No comments: