Do you have some summer photos you're proud of? Shutterfly is having a photo contest with a different summery theme every week. You could win a trip to the Bahamas! I would so like to be there right now... drink in hand... watching the waves. But of course, we have an infant, so vacations will probably be out for a while! Anyways, you get a free gift from shutterfly just for entering. The photo themes are:
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
You can click here to enter the contest: http://bit.ly/sweepS
I admit to not being the best photographer, but I'll share some of my favorite summer shots anyways!
|The Whole Family|
|Judah's first time at the pool.|
This post was sponsored by Shutterfly. The opinions in this post are entirely my own.