Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Fitness Pal

Have you heard of this website/app MyFitnessPal? Alright, I feel like I'm really behind the game because it seems like everyone I know has already signed up. According to the program, and my sedentary lifestyle, I should keep to 1200 calories a day to reach my goal weight... Yikes. Looks like I only have 300 calories left for the day. Ha! And with fall coming up, I know I'm going to have a problem. For example:







Martha Focker!

Anyways, if you were curious, my week only water challenge went well. I've been keeping up with it and have seriously cut back on my sweet tea consumption, so hopefully that's good. I lost 0 pounds, but I do feel better overall. Hopefully this MyFitnessPal thing will help. And no, unfortunately they are not paying me to shill their app.

No comments: