Thursday, June 2, 2011

Will Paint for Food

I can announce that we are officially poor. First, a tree uprooted itself and fell on our house. That was fun. Then the fridge broke. Then we had to get new tires for my car. Then we ordered Euros for our fast approaching trip to Paris. Being an adult is no fun sometimes. Remember when you were a kid and thought nothing of your parents paying for these every day disasters? With all this, at least our trip is already paid for and we can escape reality for a little while.

We mostly plan on winging it in Paris, but we do have a few planned stops:

The Louvre. If we only visit one museum, we might as well make it the big one.

The Chateau de Versailles. Here's the queen's room...well it was until she lost her head.

Laduree - the premier macaron and tea shop. I can't wait to eat some major pastry! Image via LauraFlorand.com
Anyone ever been to the City of Lights? Anything we absolutely can't miss? I'm excited to document our trip and report back for all you Francophiles! Until then I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for no more disasters or things breaking!

No comments: