Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nursery Bedding

So, I've really gotten into browsing the internet recently for baby stuff. I've started my registry, although it's hard to pick out some things because we're not sure of the gender yet. But, in any case, I found the most awesome baby bedding website, Carousel Designs, that lets you custom create your bedding from all different kinds of fabrics. You can even change the color of the wall and flooring to match what you already have in your house as well as change up the crib color to see what your bedding would look like on different crib finishes.  It's pretty addicting!  Here are a few designs I've been playing around with:

The best part is you can save your designs, so that when we do find out the sex of the baby in another month or so, we can see our saved designs! The only drawback? The sets are a *little* pricey. By little, I mean a lot pricey. Definitely more than I would spend on my own bedding. But it's certainly a good starting point to help you start to put a nursery together.

*I have no affiliation with Carousel Designs, and they are not compensating me in any way for this post. Although I would gladly take free bedding from them if offered. I just enjoy playing with their interactive designer.

No comments: