Thursday, February 24, 2011

Paint Colors

So, apparently you can get a free sample of Valspar Paint on their website.  The free kit comes with a $5 off coupon, enough paint for a 4x4 foot area and mini rollers and a mini tray.  I'm so excited to get my sample.  Here's the color I chose:


Sea Salt Blue. You can never tell by looking at your computer screen, but I'm hoping it's the perfect soft gray I've been looking for to paint over these stripes:


If you do this, I'd love to see which colors you choose - feel free to send me photos!  I'll post some photos after my sample arrives and I put it up on the wall.

On a separate note, don't you love things in rainbow order?  I love looking at paint sample displays because of this reason - also bookshelves and closets organized by color fascinate me.

No comments: