Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Decorations

I told you I'd share some of my fall decorations with you.  I went to Hobby Lobby this weekend and managed to get out without emptying the bank account.  There's a reason I'm not allowed to go there.  I picked up just a couple of things.  A cute pumpkin candleholder with pumpkin scented candles for the bathroom and a couple of glass apothecary jars to fill with candy corn.  I put my three large pumpkins outside.  One I painted with black gesso and scraped the paint away for the spiderweb pattern.  The other I painted with a gold glaze, and the last I painted with a monogram and freehanded a pattern.  On the inside for the dining room table, I did another gold glazed pumpkin with white mini pumpkins decorated with black sharpie, brass candlesticks, and mini indian corn.  I also had some left over doilies from the canvas bag project I used to paint a pattern on one of the pumpkins.  I didn't take a picture of my harvest door hanger.  If I could I would go over the top every holiday with decorations. 

No comments: