Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Inspired By: Beadboard and Wainscoting

So, my husband and I are currently in the market for a new home.  We want something a little bit bigger, a little bit grander, and in a neighborhood closer to work.  My problem is that I like SO many different styles, but my favorite is French Country mixed with comfy and modern.  Vague, I know.  However, I DO know that my next house will have beadboard. And wainscoting. And crown molding, OH MY!  We love older homes for their character and charm, not the cookie cutter McMansions you see everywhere now.  I'm already getting excited thinking of all that molding that my new (technically non-existant) house will have.  Now...If someone would just by OUR house... Speaking of which, anyone looking for a cute starter home?  Because have we got one for you!

No comments: