Friday, October 15, 2010

New Site and a Shoutout

First of all - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother who is turning 24 today!  I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this blog, but just in-case he does, I wanted to give him his own shout out.  He is currently doing his Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for the Army in Arizona, and we're eagerly awaiting to hear where is duty station will be.

Second of all, since we are trying to sell our house, I thought I'd get creative and try to do as much marketing on my own as possible.  Thus, our home has it's own blog.  Feel free to forward the website to anyone you know looking for a house in Kansas! 

I hope to take some pictures of my fall decorations this weekend and post them for you next week.  I bought 13 pumpkins yesterday and painted them while watching the KSU/KU game.  Go Cats!  Until then, have a fun and safe fall weekend!

No comments: