Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Etsy Gift Guide Part II - The Ladies

Welcome to part 2 of my first annual gift guide.  These ideas are for the womenfolk.  And of course, we're focusing on Etsy as our source of great gifts - handmade and unique vintage items!
Price Range: Up to $25

1. Sample pack of 5 Gourmet Hot Chocolates - $5.  You can't go wrong with chocolate.  Choose from flavors like Peppermint and Caramel Vanilla.  Offered by MereCreations.

2. Ginger Spice Body Scrub - $9.  These single use sugar cube-shaped body scrubs look good enough to eat, but I wouldn't recommend it!  Loaded with cocoa butter to soften the skin, avocado and olive oils to condition and moisturize, and of course, pure cane sugar to scrub and polish.  Offered by FlourishBathBody.

3. Red Feather Headband - $12.50.  I love the embellished headband craze, I even own a...few.  However, there is a fine line between sophistication and just looking like, well, a big baby.  Go for the sophisticated angle with this red feather embellished head band from LovMely.

Price Range: Up to $50

4. Le Pagase Feedsack Pillow - $35.  Ok, I know there are about a bajillion pillows on Etsy.  I happen to like this one.  Offered by TickingandToile.

5. Set of 3 Birch Vases - $39.50.  These would look gorgeous on a holiday table filled with tall votive candles and flowers.  I'm loving the natural look of wood more and more.  These are from NHWoodsCreations.

6. Prenite and Aquamarine Sterling Silver Necklace - $48.  This handmade ethereal piece is a beautiful and unique statement that can be worn year-round. From SleepyMoonDesign.

Price Range: Up to $100

7. Austrian Crystal and Black Satin Cuff - $55.  Perfect for those holiday parties, a great way to dress up a more casual outfit as well..  From LaClaire.

8. Cream Moss Stitch Cowl - $68.  I included a cowl in the men's gift guide, and I had to include one for the women as well.  They just look so cozy and warm!  Perfect for those cold days.  This one is from KnitFrekkles.

9. Handmade Knitted Bag in Gray and Coral - $80.  I can't tell you how beautiful I think this color combination is.  Plus, in this particular shop, they have about every combination of colors in this bag you can think of! I'm also fond of the gray with red ribbon and the turquoise with silver ribbon.  Offered from NzLBags.

Price Range: To the Moon

10. 1 Carat Cushion Cut Diamond Ring in 14k Gold - $8,750.  Okay, Okay.  I know.  But we can all dream, right?  Plus, how gorgeous is that cushion cut diamond?  I love a unique piece of jewelry - especially one as exquisite as this.  I also love that this company is eco- and world-conscious and makes sure their diamonds are blood-free.  Check out their shop at OneStoneNewYork.

No comments: