Monday, December 13, 2010

Unique Wreath Round-Up

I love non-traditional holiday wreaths, as evidenced by my previous post on DIY Yarn and Felt Wreaths.  Here are some other options I think are clever and look lovely. Most of these are easily DIY as well!

Wine Cork Wreath Via Etsy - Lizzyjoedesigns.  You could leave this one up all year in your dining room or bar.

I love the single color scheme in this felt creation from Etsy.  It's also one you could easily DIY with lots of felt and pins and a styrofoam wreath.  Via Etsy - Lillyblossom.

The look of this Marshmallow Wreath makes me want to drink some hot chocolate.  If you have dogs, though, you'd have to hang this one very high.  I can see both of our pups sitting underneath this one for hours just staring at it. Via InteriorsbyStudioM.com/blog

Little Presents.  Via MarthaStewart.com

This one is just paper doilies and white lights, but the effect is very romantic.  Via MarthaStewart.com

Clothespin Wreath - a fun way to display all those Christmas Cards. Via MarthaStewart.com

This pretty wreath is made from sheet music.  Via Etsy - RiriCreations

I've seen lots of these ornament wreaths this year and I'm always impressed.  Very glam.  I also like the color combination of this one - reminds me of a peacock.  Via Etsy - Catatonic9

This is a DIY wreath - perfect for those of you who have a HUGE ribbon stash.  The woman that made this used a foam wreath form, pins, and lots of ribbon. Via About.com

Have any great non-traditional wreath ideas?  I'd love to see them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want all of them! I can't make up my mind they are all beautiful and unique!