Monday, November 15, 2010

My Review of Pashmina Shawl, Ivory

Originally submitted at Cost Plus World Market

Our ultra soft Pashmina Shawls in an assortment of stylish hues, are perfect accents for day or evening and are generously sized to do double duty as a scarf or shawl. Subtle twill weave offers a gentle touch of texture and showcases the timeless, high-quality craftsmanship. Available in multiple c...

So I just bought this scarf at WOLRD MARKET over the weekend when I was home in Wichtia.  I could have spent all day there, but I would probably get in trouble. I love the extra long length of this scarf. I hate when you loop a scarf and it's too short, and this one is perfect. I wear a scarf every day during the fall and winter because it dresses up any outfit. I also love how soft this one is. I'm getting one in every color!

No comments: