Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

So, you might have missed my earlier holiday card promotion.  Sadly, it is now over and I'm not taking any orders at this point, but NOT TO FEAR, because Shutterfly has some AMAZING holiday cards to choose from.  Over 800 designs to be exact (kind of puts my little 4 options to shame :)).  They're also running some great deals right now, so head on over to get your holiday cards before they expire!

Do you remember that Friends episode where Ross's girlfriend wants to do holiday cards and they've been dating for like, 2 weeks?  Well, we're the opposite.  Scott and I have been married for 4 years this December and together for 10 years.  We have NEVER mailed holiday cards.  I know, I'm hanging my head in shame.  So we decided this was the year to grow up and mail some holiday cheer!  Now my problem is I can't decide which ones to get.  You can vote if you want to help me pick.  Here are the ones from Shutterfly I'm considering:


Peppermint Pink

Retro Plaid


Swirling Ornaments


Chartreuse Christmas
 What do you think?  Also, just to let you know, if you're a blogger, you can get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly, so head on over and find out how you can get some great ones too!  If you're not a blogger, but still want some cards check all of theirs out today!  Here are some links for you:

• Holiday Cards
• Christmas Photo Cards
• Birthday Invites
• Calendars
• Personalized Mugs
• New Years Cards

No comments: