Tuesday, November 16, 2010

That's Right...

I'M DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

Sorry for the all caps, but I needed to brag for just a moment. Now I'm so excited to decorate the house and show you all!  I've got a couple of cute DIY Christmas Crafts coming up as well.

My office started doing their holiday decorations today, so I don't feel too early.  Now I finally have an excuse to bust out the Christmas albums (which I'm sure I'll be sick of by the time Christmas actually rolls around).  My favorite albums are Josh Groban's Noel, Michael Buble's Let it Snow, Straight No Chaser's Holiday Spirits, anything by the King's Singers, and my absolute number one is Judy Garland's Original "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas."  What are some of your favorite Holiday songs?

That's right, puppies, Christmas is just around the corner!  Lots of car rides for you!


No comments: